Recently I pushed these packages to various Fedora repositories. Some of them were not in EPEL, some were missing from EPEL-7, one was not built since long time.
- GNU Pem:- GNU Personal Expenses Manager
- LZ4:- Extremely fast compression algorithm
- PDFCrack:- PDF password recovery tool
- Ptrash:- move file(s) to ~/.trash directory
- Python-Unidecode:- ASCII transliterations of Unicode text
- Whereami:- display work location
Is an extremely simple, yet powerful tool to help you track your income and expenses for next 100 years.
Is a widely used fast compression algorithm providing compression speed at 400 MB/s per core and is scalable with multi-cores CPU.
Is a lightweight tool to recover password and content from PDF files. It comes with no dependencies.
Is a handy and competent replacement for ‘rm(1)’ command. I wrote it after accidentally deleting few important files.
Is a simple Python module used to transliterate Unicode characters to their ASCII representation.
Is a handy tool to know your current work location like host name, working directory, IP address etc.
Please let me know if you face any difficulties. Hope you find them useful. 🙂